6.06.2012

a wedding

*Warning. I got a little preset happy. Sometimes you just gotta.*

A couple weekends ago we got to go to one of my cousin's wedding. It was perfect. I couldn't shake the feeling that I would have done my wedding just like that - if I'd just had a clue how to plan a wedding.

So happy for you Jon and Brittany!


A beautiful wedding at a beautiful farm.



Benjamin did not appreciate the smell of the horses.



Sweet Mom and Dad.



Love Jon's expression...joyous.





We require on cheesey shot of us at each event we go to.




Trying out one of my presets...I kinda like it...



Love Mandy! Love AK!



Yep. There was even cotton candy.







Probably my favorite picture that I took.



But I couldn't decide if I liked black and white or color better.





Cousins.



This wedding had so many perfect details.



Bum and his cotton candy.



Sharing with all.







Sharing with Brooks.



And Uncle Ray...but he wouldn't let anyone have seconds.



This says "love".





1 comment:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

I found you on Carissa's sidebar (lowercase letters) and I so enjoyed stopping by. Your pictures are just gorgeous. You and Hubby and son are just too cute! Blessings to you! It's always nice to meet another blogger.