5.16.2012

because

I'm pretty sure that's the title of a Beatles song...


Anywho, because my sweet husband had decided that he too likes photography.



and because when one likes photography, one needs a camera and lenses.




and because when two people save, the saving goes twice as fast as when one saves (and even faster if a husband's birthday takes place during the saving).



we bought a new lens! it's pretty sweet. and it's mostly Ted's.



it's really wide. see how wide?




and because new lenses make one want to take pictures of everything...why did i take a picture of this?



i've been taking pictures of everything.



Evie likes to chew on rocks.



Look! Things are beginning to grow in our "garden".



Sunset pictures. I definitely don't have sunset pictures down.





It's true. I love dogs. and Lina is mental.



because my husband has the raddest board shorts.



I was told that I was really close to him in this picture. You can see his irritation. Apparently love for photography does not equal love for being photographed.



oh look. my feet!



Various other random shots.







I love him.

No comments: