4.02.2012

Of Children and Their Ice Cream

And I totally figured out a new way to make this watermarking so much easier. Goodbye Photoshop action! I am grateful for the help you aforded me, but Lightroom is my new love. Sort of.

This post focuses on the joys/expressions of children eating ice cream. And not so much on the quality of the photos.

First there's Bum. Sheer delight.




Then there's Gee. She's overjoyed, but slightly serious about this ice cream thing.





These two may be connoisseurs.



Frantic. Grady is frantic. Probably because it's a sticky mess.




Life is not fair. Some of us just don't get to have ice cream.



::The following has nothing to do with the title:: Mom, the following are for you. Bum got to dye Easter eggs. And yes. AK didn't change his clothes before he did so.






Sweet Jenna helped.







Hug attempt #1. Reminds me of some middle school dances I attended.


No comments: